Monday, November 12, 2007

All The Things I Wanna Write About...

I wanna write a poem
A poem about love
A poem about love at first sight
A poem about a special love
A poem about your love
And mine
A poem that can be sung at weddings
A poem that can be recited in front of a million crowds over and over again
A poem
About us


I wanna write a story
A story about how a boy meets his better half
A story about how chemistry flew over the roof
A story about how the boy fell head over heels
A story that ends with a love
Between this two people
A story that we will read to our children during bedtimes
A story that will touch all the hearts that flips through it over and over again
A story
About us


I wanna write a song
A song about the way you smile
A song about the way you move
A song about how you smell right beside me
A song about how i fell in love
And stayed in love
A song that will sell millions of records
A song that will be played on the stereo in our cozy little apartment over and over again
A song
About us


And all of this
Poem, story and song
I shall save them in a flash drive
If it can't be squeezed into a flash drive
Then I'll burn them into a DVD
If its still too big for a DVD
Then I'll get an external hard-disk
If it still can't be contained by such
Then I'll have no other ways
To present to you
All this feelings that I have inside
But to give to you
Me, wokay? =)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waLaOeH! mabuK ciNta naMpaKnyE~~~

Anonymous said...

Love is in the air...aaaaaahhhh what a smell...hahaha...i love this poem the most...maybe because it reminds me of my love at this time of loneliness...but i love it and i'm very happy for you...who cares who says what...you are in love that's all that matters.

Amirza1983 said...

wow.. i cant never imagine how poetic u r.. hehehe.. sumtimes we do need to state it out on a piece of paper rather than keep it to ourselves.. aite?

Labyrinth said...

wooow... beautiful...esp when listening to this song u linked..

Mel said...

I love your love poem! I feel like being in love again....how those words could bring back so many feelings and memories. Sigh...God help me remember the days I fell in love.

Oh btw, new post please! I miss reading! :D