Saturday, December 22, 2007

My 1st Christmas Present!!!

went to OU for movies with Jien-Ren. i wanted to watch Flower In The Pocket but he refused to accompany me, sobs... so ended up buyin tickets for I Am Legend. FYI, this movie kinda sucks. even for a movie buff like me, who is practically fond of any type of movies. but this one, tsk-tsk-tsk... they wud b better off naming it The Will Smith One Man Show.

even though the movie was a huge-huge-huge disappointment, i'm still vely happy tonite... COZ I'VE RECEIVED MY 1ST CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

TENH-TENH-TENH!!!




















HOHOHO!!! got this frm Jien-Ren =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree...i love "I am Legend" and trust me when i say that i am not a Will Smith fan...never was until this film...anyway, who gave you that book? OMG...my sister wanted that book too. I just saw it a while back...how is it?

Derick Tenh P.S said...

haha, wokay, everyone is entitled to their own view and in this case,choices of movies. the book is great, so far at least, cos i haven't had time to dig into it yet. anyway, its really worth a read. cant wait for the movie....