Sunday, July 13, 2008

S.E.L.F.I.S.H.N.E.S.S

its the end of the weekend, but it still feels like i'm stuck in any other weekdays.

had a restless weekend. spent almost the entire weekend at home alone, in my room. been doing nothing, except goin grocery shopping, watch tv and online.

been doing a lot of thinking too.

sigh...

i've realized that we are alone in this world. no matter what you might think, no matter what others say, no matter how things seem to be, we are still alone. nobody would be there to accompany or help you when you need it. nobody care or worries about you when all you need is a simple 'how are you?' msg. ppl would think and behave like they care, but do they really.

after all, 'self-' in the word 'selfish' does not mean other people. so generally, its safe for me to say that ppl are selfish. they don't see all that u've done for them, be it big things or a lot of small things. when u ask them for help, all that u get thrown at u are reluctant excuses.

i am a person who likes to keep my problems to myself. i do and always do prefer to solve my own problems. so i won't come to you and ask for favours, unless i really need ur help. so, go figure.

maybe its time for me to pick up the same 'selfish' attitude as well. who knows, then they will get a taste of what its like to be alone n helpless.

Karma does goes around you know.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiya....say mar....den I dunhav 2 spend my book-hunting trip alone!

Well, don't sound so depressing...I know, there is always time you find yourself alone; born alone, live alone..but instead of taking it as loneliness, take it as solitude...

Sometimes we need the 'hey, how are you' msg, but sometimes we also need the 'hey, i'm bored. Wanna hang out?'

Anonymous said...

plz dun b like 1 of theM~~~we dun neeD morE oF thesE ppL arounD uS~~~

Derick Tenh P.S said...

heard ya'all, loud and clear ;)

Anonymous said...

Why are you so depressed on weekends? Don't you have to prepare for work? I know i do...

Anyway, how are you coping with work, etc etc etc?

Derick Tenh P.S said...

hey, thanks for droppin' by.

i'm wokay. trying very hard to cope but yeah, i'm wokay.