Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just Go and Fuck Yourself!

So what?
I know what you are thinking,
Staring at me long and hard,
I’ll count to three and you better look away
Before my fist teaches you how to spell manners
Just because you fit in this ridiculously monochrome world
Doesn’t mean my colours are any less appealing than yours
Be it blue, green, orange, red, yellow, purple, or even black
Who are you to say what colour is appropriate for what occasion
You didn’t design the world and made humans from clays
Neither had you walked through valleys and flew over the oceans
So before I decide to put away my education and react to your rudeness
Just fuck off!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

waH!!!! apeR yG berLaKU ???

Unknown said...

I pun tak tau...apparently got ppl terstep on his fishball's tail kut...kekekeke

Derick Tenh P.S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.