Monday, March 8, 2010

the occasional update.


gosh, haven't been updating for ages. well can't seem to think of a good excuse to justify my laziness, so gonna just go with the usuals: ran out of creative juice, internet server down, injured my typing fingers(which would be my two delicate index fingers), and last but not least, was actually living my life rather than writing about it, lol.(how i wish the last one was true)

talking about life.... mine has been rather 'occasional' lately. Define occasional? well, hurmmmm..... you know, the occasional ups and downs, the occasional smiles that flashes across my face when th very scarce occasional happiness afloatS('S' not grammatical error, but for emphasis, so scarce they need singular verb) the way too often occasional heartbreaks, disappointment, anger, revenge plotting behaviour, etc... (well, u get the idea)

oh, and some major changes are in store for me this year. it's time to stop sheer planning and plain avoidance, and to embrace them with an abundant amount of courage...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You knew i'd be reading this and that's why you prepared yourself...now that's a change;>

What's with the teary eye?

Siew Wuen said...

Mr derick, I miss ur 'well, u get the idea'! Lecturers here jz dun say tat..cant really understd wat they are talking abt mst of the time..

anyway, hv a nice day! X)