Thursday, July 19, 2007

trainee teachers= free slaves + better fashion sense

my TP life had been pretty damn hectic. everynite, i wud stay up til around three, surfin da web for teaching materials or straining my tiny mind trying to cook up new activities for the four classes i teache. not to mention the occasional sports day, ohhh, and today happens to be one of'em, where i have to spent the day standing under the hot glaring sun, until i can smell myself burning like an over-toasted gardenia bread, & trust me, i'm not so gud tat u can eat me on my own.

yesterday was the worst, i was feeling a bit under the weather, coughing like hell and m havin a slight fever(compliment of last week's sports day). so after screamin away my left-over voice in the first two classes, i had no more left for the third and final class of the day. and this class is the most naughty and misbehaving one among the 4. hence, the only thing i could do was just giving them the coldest, sharpest and scariest stares i could possibly do(without my eyeballs falling out from their sockets) . u noe, like one of those korean or japanese floor crawling horror movie long haired ghostly stares. i didn't want to threaten them or get them into serious trouble by sending them to the penyelia's office. (cos apparently, tats wat i was told to do by the penyelia petang, after she got complains about my class makin too much noises). anyway, it worked a bit, n the class was frightened by my bone-chilling stares. (sneer*, amateurs)



















i bought this yesterday, i needed sumthin to cheer me up every school day, so i pinned it on my school bag.


ohhh, almost forgot, sum pics taken today =)



















well, it turns out that i was too preoccupied by my timekeeping duty, tat this was the oni pic i manage to snatch.

























geok ping always complains tat i post hideous pics of her. so to make up for it, here's a nice one.



















on da way home, wen hui driving in the massive traffic jam.
























jus so happy tat da day is over (^_^)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that dreadful feeling...i have been there but life has got to go on. Just keep up the good work and you'll do fine. It's already the third week at least you are less pessimistic than me. I say it's only the third week. sigh. sigh. sigh.