Monday, September 3, 2007

lately...

my blog had been pretty desolated lately, guess all my fellow bloggers are busy with their school work. its wokay, i understand..... sob....sob..... ur all just too busy..... sob......(hics!)
heheh, jus kiddin. i'm gonna keep on writin even if no one is reading. tats da real fun of blogging rite? (i'm sure 80% of da bloggers out there wud agree)
anyway, today was a not-so-pleasant day for me. after da long holiday+merdeka holiday, da lazy bug is starting to build a pretty comfy nest inside me. every school day seems so laborious. & to my own surprise, i had practically forgotten how to prepare a lesson plan.
this mornin, i woke up and forced myself to get up. i had a partially completed lesson plan, so i jus decided to school with tat. i completely forgotten about my moral class today, so i didn't prepared anything for it.
Lucky me, my moral lecturer decided to show up and give me a 'pleasant' surprise. so, in desperation, i took a lesson plan i had but nvr had da chance to use it lastweek, & jus changed da date. i know, tat can be considered as kinda cheatin. but i was a desperate man, and nvr tempt a desperate man.
anyway, i sucked. BIG TIME!!! da lesson was a mess, da students were... well, students, and the lecturer was pissed.....
so da moral of da story is................
Always make sure tat u have better lesson plans up ur sleeves.
trust me, i'm talking frm experience.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch....my comment from my lecturer 2day is not very gud...it seems my performance has deteriorated...haih~~

Labyrinth said...

tenh, there are plenty of lessons on the net available for use. u can also adapt from my site built from students' lessons. go to http://leafbug.org/~adelina. tho they're meant to be for the use of the IWhiteboard, some are pretty adaptable. trylah.

Derick Tenh P.S said...

wokay, thank u puan adelina. we still have three more weeks to go, and this week is extremely stressful as both my major & minor lecs are cumin to evaluate me.
fingers' crossed!!!
(^-^)