Wednesday, May 28, 2008

tagged by christine & mel-mel

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.


1. How are you feeling today?
On The Moon
not really, but had been happier the last 3 days.
2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
I can't stop this feeling-ost ally mcbeal
yah,u cant control how u feel.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Chariot-Gavin Degraw
ermmmm....

4. Will you get far in life?
Turn me on-Kevin Lyttle
probably, coz once i get started, nobody can stop me.

5. What do you think about very often?
Satisfaction-Benny Benassi
cough! of various kinds and sources, cough!

6. What is 2 + 2?
Unsaid-The Fray
my math sucks

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
Ice Ice Baby Hardcore Remix?
hmmm, i wonder.

8. What is the story of your life?
Look After You -The Fray
look after my loved ones.

9. What is/was your high school like?
So lonely was the ballad- Jamie T
Literally.

10. What is your motto?
Turpentine-brandi carlile
what?

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
shadow on the wall-brandi carlile
come again?

12. What do you think of the person you like?
The very thought of you
Yes, the very thought of you can do magic to me.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I write sins not tragedies-Panic at the disco
hopefully not both.

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Good enough-Evanescence
r v ever gud enuf?

15. Describe your grandparents.
Latest Mistakes-Mandy Moore
we're probably the biggest mistakes of each other's lives.

16. How's your life going?
Knock'em out- lili allen
its the other way around.

17. What is your biggest fear?
Far Away
Bein far away from the ppl n things i love.

18. What will be played at your funeral?
To Build a Home-The cinematic orchestra
becoz i'll probably spend my entire life at it.

19. What is your hobby/interest?
Foolish Games- Jewel
But i'm not da playin games kinda person!...

20. Will you have a happy life?
Inside and Out
Wow, i hope so!

21. What do your friends really think of you?
All Star- Smash mouth
Really?! blush~_~...

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
How can i not love you-Joy enrique
Really?! blush again =P

23. How can you make yourself happy?
Sempurna-Gita Gutawa
wat can i say, anyone wud be if everything's perfect.

24. Will you ever have children?
Smack That- Akon
wud love to.

25. What song would you strip to?
I try-Macy gray
probably becoz i'm not tat gud of a stripper. m more of a get'em all off and juz hit it kinda joe.

26. What does your mom think of you?
Could have been watching you-Mandy Moore
Huh!? dun la....

27. What do you think of your parents?
Universe and You-KT Tunstall
Their my universe.

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
That Home-Cinematic orchestra
sum secrets r better left unspoken.

29. What is your enemy's theme song?
Rootless Tree-Damien Rice
Probably becoz of the lyrics: '
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you
And all we've been through
I said leave it, leave it, leave it
There's nothing in you
And did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so good
That you just let me out, let me out, let me out
Of this hell when you're around'

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Cry- Mandy Moore
For real?

TAG :whoever haven't been tagged yet.

0 comments: