Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I miss u bitches

The world's been twisted around me lately. I've been goin' through shits that i've never thought i'd ever have to, well, at least not in the next 50 years or so. still, they came smacking me on the face, upright and forward. sigh.... how i miss the times when life was simpler....
the people around me(that's in a countable noun) had been having a tough time too i perhaps, since we're all dealing with this shitty thing called 'growing-up'. if that's not enough, we get 'responsibility' shafted up our anus and 'commitment' piercing out through our oral cavity(i'm using all this "technical" terms to make my blog more reader friendly, issit freakin' workin?).
nevertheless, we are all at a phase in our lives, where we have to change, and we need to do so. some changes subtle-ly, some choose to be drama queens. well, whatever way it is, it all boils down to the same word--'bloody changes' (make that two words).
not that i'm not digging it, i do. as a matter of fact i'm slowly embracing it, with my two flappy arms, and i hope soon i'll be able to with all four limbs. still, it might take some time.
for starters, i'm starting to set a many new year resolution for myself. and yes! i swear by them and the must be fulfilled before the midnight stroke of 31st december 2009!!! seriously, i'm being dead serious here. sure some of u must be thinking "yet, another one bite the dust..." But NO, i don't want to waste my life away. i don't want to wake up one day and wonder "What in the fucking hell happened to my life?!"
so, yah, i'm gonna live it. and in none other way, than my own way.

well, its been quite some time since i've last blogged, so yeah, i still have to end this with a few poetic lines.






















' Life
Sucks, but
I
Rock! '

That's all, thank you for reading ;)

3 comments:

Chris Chai said...

Tailou, i hope u ll get well soon so that i ll be able to bring u out. i miss u lots. well, i m lucky to have u when i go thru all the shitty things. i hope i ll always be able to be there for u too! xoxo! SEE U SOOOON!! and i mean soon.. like NOW!!!miss u!

Unknown said...

hey!!!! shittY mittY~~~~ cooL cooL cHiLL cHiLL~~~ mE uNhepI too!!! LiFe goeS oN, righT!!!

Unknown said...

Geez...guess we r d 'collective' dudes havin a hard time 'growin up'...When I grow up...