Monday, April 27, 2009

Just die a little bit for me...

I pull myself out of the debris
of endless task and shattered dreams
to stare into a mirrored wall
seeing part of me that belongs to you
dies a little bit each day...

... I watch you cross the endless hall
eyes drained from neither wish nor hope
my thought follows across the picket of corpse
as you place yourself amongst boxes of ice
my soul dies a little bit along with you

I sit untamed by view that passes
drizzling hope replenishes all but me
sighing at the oddness of a yellow dot
amongst all umbrellas as black as death
pieces of me drift, washed away...

... There you sit head rested on blurry window
doleful eyes untainted by dark drizzles outside

i stand across underneath a yellow umbrella
as freezing rain melts my gaze into yours
my heart, it flies to wherever you are

0 comments: