Monday, June 29, 2009

His empty cup and my untouched drinks.

I just spent the last two hours spilling my guts out to a stranger.
we sat opposite each other, me a nervous wreck and him comfortable in his black shirt and jeans.
somehow, something he said left a deep impression in me: "you are not superman, you can't save everyone."

is that what i've been trying to do all this time?
or am i merely trying to save myself from the heartbreak of seeing people around me fall apart.

well, either way, he's right. and what he said made me realized a few things that i haven't been able to see all this while.

I am not a good person, never thought i was one, never think i could be one. but i'm not a bad person either.

i'm just a person, out of the many many persons trying to lead their live. scrapping my way through the many aspects of live, forming bonds and leaving impressions or impacts on each other.
what kind of impact or impression, is up to the reverse interpretation of the company.

but tonight, i became a person who likes neither coffee nor tea, and a person with too much baggage to put down.

i hate being that person. i really do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon~~

Anonymous said...

Take time to realize what you are capable of doing and do it. Don't be so hard on yourself. I know what it means to be superman and not being able to be superman you know. At least we try. That's all that matters. Sometimes,we get to be the hero, sometimes not.