Saturday, January 21, 2012

MaryGold


I love that when we first met
There were yellow petals clumsily hiding
In your sea of dark curls
As you effortlessly hovered across
An ocean of colourful warm breezes
As glaring to my eyes as the yellow sun and orange clouds
Indelibly etched in my mind
Reminding me of those moments in life
That is far too beautiful to simply live through
and merely pass by
Especially in such discredited world of disemboweled souls
Where people laugh when words are beyond tears
For that one moment
All that matters
Were the Marigold in your warm bed of hair
This is a crazy, crazy place we live in....
But love is still here
Hidden in places that really matters.

3 comments:

Siew Wuen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siew Wuen said...

Beautiful =]

Derick Tenh P.S said...

thank u Wuen-Wuen, I mish tyu!!!