Saturday, April 14, 2007

a heart wrenching song--- SWAN by UNKLE BOB

By my side,
You’ll never be.
By my side,
You’ll never be.
Cos I’m fake at the seams,
I’m lost in my dreams.
I want you to know,
That I can’t let you go.
And you’re never coming home again,
And you’re never coming home again.
By my side,
You’ll never be.
By my side,
You’ll never be.
I wanted to tell you I’d changed.
I wanted to tell you that things would be different this time.
But I see you, you see me,
Differently.
I see you, you see me,
Differently.
You tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again
You tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again
You tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again
You tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again

isn't the lyric just simply heart-breaking. actually i came across this song in my fav tv series-- Grey's Anatomy. this song was played in the background in one of the most touching scenes of the season--- where Izzy can and the spirit of her dead fiance Denny can sense each other's presence when they walk past each other on the hallway. although they are in different realm and are separated by death, that is the only thing they have left(of each other) they can't see each other, but they can feel each other. what they have left, are 'moments'. the more i listen to it, the more and more fond i grew to it. its one of those songs that would stick in ur mind and refuse to go away for a long long time. so try download it frm itune, trust me, you'll like it(or at least not hate it). you can also click on the link below:
SWAN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo!
1st, im soooooo sorry i 4get 2 tek ur notes out frm my car....i remembered 2 tek ur water bottles...but muz hav oversee it coz its dark out der muahaha
Next, i wud like 2 say... Welcome 2 d Blogger team!! wuhuh...finali another person 2 leave friendster blog!
Last, totally agree tat tis song is absobloominglutely fabulous!!! I love Denny n Unkle Bob..i miss d chicken....er..hehe..u nou wat i mean

Derick Tenh P.S said...

thank u thank u, i m oso havin fun bloggin here. but stil need to take a few lessons frm u in order to make more out of my bloggin experience.