Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tears In Heaven


I know that
You know that i miss you
And that worries you
That breaks me into pieces
With that i go through my days
A tear that would never dry

I know that
You know that you're always alive
Floating above clouds that
Passing silently beyond that mountain between us
Casting that long dark silhouette
That forever separates us

You know that
I know thoughts that inhabit you
That utter disappointment
Inflicted by those hollow souls that haunted you
Pain that you uttered to me
In that message which i will never again receive

You know that
I know that you left for a reason
That you seek solemn in His arms
One which nothing that compares
Beneath that clear blue sphere
Among angels that never lie

i noe, i noe, i'm recycling again, heheh...
but i jus miss him suddenly, n this poem was written for him.
Jackson, i really hope that u like this. i'm fine, we're all fine. life's not the same without you, but we're all trying our best to be ok. so stop worrying about us wokay....

2 comments:

Mel said...

I like this. I don't mind you recycling...reading the same piece again brings on a whole new meaning...helps me see it in a different light too. :) The tone of your poem is as if you're missing and reminiscing him but yet you know what's best for him and have accepted the fate. So this poem is written to remember him, so that your memory of Jackson will be etched in your heart for a long long time.

I'm touched, really. :)

Derick Tenh P.S said...

gee, thanks. ur rite, i was very down more than a year, goin through my days without even one day of not missing him gravely. but then, i keep tellin myself that as the kind of person he was, he wud not b able to rest in peace unless he noes tat those he left behind will b alright. its almost two years now, and it still breaks my heart to think tat he's not here anymore.
but i noe tat sumhow he is stil with us, beside me everytime i think about him. so no biggies, i'll be wokay. really, i promise.