Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I love U


i mean my students. i'm beginning to love them, more and more, even those who hate my guts.
goin into the classes has become the high-light of my days, especially if i have planned interesting activities for them. it is as if i'm sumhow attached to these bunch of 14 years old, emotionally i mean. evn those who makes a lot of noises and require me to scream my already sore throat out. cos honestly, if it was the same 'me' from five weeks ago, i wud be very god damn pissed. but now, i may still scream for them to 'shut your hole', but inside, i'm actually very calm. not to mention those adorable students who greets me whenever they see me. even when i pass by their classroom and they are havin class, they wud greet me through the window. this is when i will put on my fake strict face, and tell them to 'Focus!!' while pointing at their teacher infront.
i guess my penyelia was rite. God did send me to this school for a good reason. and now, its becumin more and more clear to me. but still, this doesn't mean tat i've changed my mind on not becumin a full-time teacher(coz trust me, it takes more than a few cute smiles to change tat), its just tat i'm beginnin to appreciate the 12 weeks given to me. although i'm not sure tat i can change any lives, or save any souls. but one thing for sure, i've became a part of their lives. it may jus be a small part of it, but what more could i ask for.....
God does works in mysterious ways.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving God a lot of praises~ he'd be really glad!!

I know what you mean about your kids, but that doesn't mean we'll teach for real...i so second that!! Anyway, just keep up the good work you are doing and take good care of yourself. Classes tomorrow...sigh! I haven't even plan my lessons. Maybe in a while ay!