Monday, September 15, 2008

If I'd already Loved You Too Much

How can i ever love you enough?
If we are meant to be together
But feels so far apart
Two hearts instead of one
Beating at unique paces
Two separate souls, one shouting to be heard
The other deaf and stares at the blue
Can it be that there are two of us
and there will always be?

How can I ever love you enough?
If my grip suffocates you
As your words bruises
All the feelings I've released
If it's space that you demand
And not time that you feel me beside
Differences, we realize
will always be a gap in between
Can I stand closer?

How can I ever love you enough?
If you are nothing but sand
Drifting away from the cracks
of my palm that tries hopefully
To gain a firm grip
At a hollowness that can never be filled
By a misplaced piece of puzzle
Placed by a blind hand
that cracks from loneliness.


0 comments: