Friday, January 16, 2009

BLOGS

here I am, on a saturday morning. woken up, 'refreshed' by a 'good' night sleep, sitting in front of my computer, browsing through my students blogs to make sure they've updated it before, but too tired to leave any comment yet.(maybe i'll do it tomorrow, ey procrastinate?)
sigh, this is the consequences of me 'forcing' my architectural students to keep a weekly study log in the form of a blog, now i have to read one too many blogs every week, haizzz......
anyway, its actually kind of entertaining, and a good way for me to get to know them and get their feedbacks.
hence, to set a good example, i should make updating my blog a weekly habit too!!! muahahahaha.....(dry)
so here it is! i'm gonna try and write an impromptu poem! and make it a vulgar one! hohoho.....

sheets pulled, frame moved
whisper dry, lights dimmed
still, i keep to myself
eyes locked, thoughts running wild

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy CNY Tenh! :) Have a wonderful reunion with your family!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...how are you spending cny? I'll give you a holler when i get back aight?