Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gluing myself back together again


the healing process has been taking place for the past few days. I am kicking the melancholy aside, and trying to rise above, albeit the constant obstacles & distractions.

i was like a broken piece of toy, lying all beaten & damaged, untouched by the child that is distracted by the new & shinny Christmas presents, neglected & abandoned.

it wasn't easy, to regain the courage to put my life back together again, even harder to hold it together. but i knew that it was something that i need to do on my own, something that i had to do by myself.

so now here i am, crawling on the floor, collecting the bits & pieces.

here i am sitting alone in a dark corner, attempting to glue all the broken pieces back together again.

here i am, wanting to not be broken, but whole.

so let me be....

0 comments: