Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Painting Imagination


















I see,
More than beauty
Blinded by magnificence
Shedding every layer of my heartbeat
As my eyes stunted by all that lies ahead
Awaits.

I feel,
That to go on
Through this journey
I would give everything i own
To gain a place at that destination
Ahead.

I wonder,
What is there
That they promise
But no one had returned
And tell me tales of that dream
Afar.

I wait,
Until my heart
Cramped with disappointment
And utterly numb as I listen to Him
Telling me that there is no place for me there
Always.

I realise,
That i will never
Be a part of the beauty
Of the paradise that You've painted
Even if i give every single breath of my life
Away.

I cry,
Sitting here alone
At this crowded terminal
Everyone boarding, bidding farewell
As I stay left behind all the changes and happiness
'A'.... Stuck at the beginning.

0 comments: