Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Leaving school.... Resuming life


it has been quite a few dayz since our teaching practice ended (exhale---phewww...) and i believe like me, most of my coursemates had alredy handed in their compilation of the lesson plans for the last three months, signalling the end of all this. honestly, handling my not so thick folder of lesson plans to Pn. Huzaina was like handing Pulau Pinang to Bristish after signing Perjanjian Burney.... errrr, wokay, so i suck at using metaphor. anyway, like i was sayin, its kinda difficult to get use to such an idle life.





am well prep up to start my 'readin-spree'


sumtimes, i wud forget and still worry about wat to teach, or not preparin lesson plans. whenever i see sumthin interestin, i wud want to share it with my kids, hence, i wud be figuring out how to integrate it into lessons in class.... sigh..... i guess i need sum time to adjust to not having to go to school and teach.

so now, here i m. back frm watching Hairspray for
the 3rd time(yes, i'm serious! its just tat gud!) with too much time on my hand, i dunno wat to do. i get panic whenever i think about this three months holidays. WHAT DA HELL AM I GOIN TO DO FOR DA NEXT THREE MONTHS!!!???

well, after serious consideration. the only thing i can think off is to catch up on my reading. i have bought lotz of books for the last few months, that i haven't had the time to read due to my hectic schedule. so now, i guess its finally time for me to lie comfortably in bed, sip a glass of cold ice lemon tea and munch on sum oreos, while flippin through the pages....

so books, jus u wait. i'll ravage ya'all!!!
grrrrlllllll......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya,

Greetings all the way from Kuching. How you doing?

Let the past be the past aight? I am so done with that...now i just wanna rest and make up for the past...you know what and who i am talking about.

Hey so many books...i have only managed to read one from that lot. SHould have brought me and i think i'll end up buying a lot. When will you get on YM? Let's chat.

Labyrinth said...

I love that u were living life thinking of how to integrate interesting stuff into your teaching. (some time back then)That's great! and the pic is artistic. go into photography lah for 3 months!

Derick Tenh P.S said...

ad: hai back to u, m also sending u greetings all da way frm...... errr... PJ?
well, hope everything is well with what & who back there. remember that things will eventually work themselves out, so no worries wokay.
haha, i'll be sure to lend u da books when u cum bek. jus dun criticize my deviant taste of literature =P

puan adelina: gosh.... i still miss teachin my kids... A LOT!
but guess there's nuthin more i can do, since i've already turned down the offer frm the school to be their relieve teacher =(
photography? with my camera phone? will that work? heheh...