Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Souless Soul

Soul
Walking alone in hollowness
Speaking alone in voiceless languages
Eating alone from a fruitless tree
Sleeping alone in an empty bed
Running alone from nothingness
That seems to haunts everything it touches



Soul
Is suppose to give me life
Is suppose to give you life
Is suppose to give us life
Then why is it that
This very soul, is dying from lifelessness?



Soul
Is it significant for me to feel?
Or is it barely to make me human.
Would i die if i detach myself from it?
The way that i died when you walk away?
Will this soul that aberrates into hallucination
Still be a soul?


Soul
That sometimes cries tearlessly
That sometimes weeps when is too lonely
That sometimes hovers without a direction
That sometimes screams but was never heard
That always yearns but shall never be fulfilled


Soul
The core of a being that feels
What's hidden deep inside of a soul
Can't be cipher simply by thoughtless words
Can't be fathom by simple hasty minds
Can't be left all alone in the darkness that awaits
A soul, that is
Sole....


















(Here i am, 4a.m in da mornin. sleepless. jus got bek frm watchin Hairspray for the 1, 2, 3, 4.... FOURTH time! heheh.... well, i guess its always best to make full use of sleepless nites, instead of tossing & turning in bed bein pissed off by the 'unable-ness' to sleep =P )







8 comments:

Labyrinth said...

y lah are u so down and 'lost'? Better not take sleeping pills or overdose ureself with drugs...(not cool..)go do some volunteer work lah...it's fun!

Derick Tenh P.S said...

labyrinth: heheh, dun worry pn. ade, drugs & sleeping pill is at the pitt bottom of my list of priorities =P
i'm not down lah, just switch to tat mood for writtin poetry only, heheh... i'm still as optimistic as usual, muahahaha....
volunteer work? had been doin tat for da past three month---our teaching practice, heheh... plus, i'll be doin loads of volunteer work next semester for my moral project =)

Anonymous said...

You know as i was reading, it reminded me of one of e.e. cummings' poem...and at the same time Natasha Bedingfield's lyrics. I sort of like imagine somoene singing this...talk about dramatic...whoa! You took me to another level. I watched hairspray for the second time and i liked it better.

P/S: I like the description of your errmmm...BFF...Pn.Kee...LOL!!!

Derick Tenh P.S said...

HAHA, GLAD TAT I CONTRIBUTED IN ENHANCING DA 'DRAMATIC-ISM' IN UR LIFE. MY LIFE HAD BEEN QUITE A TEENAGE SOAP DRAMA LIKE TOO LATELY, HEHEH... WILL TELL U MORE WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE..

I WATCHED HAIRSPRAY 4 TIMES , N I WUD STILL WATCH IT FOR THE 5TH N 6TH TIMES IF GIVEN DA CHANCE.

P.S: I DUN THINK MISS KI WUD B TOO FOND OF IT THOUGH =P

ping said...

ya, hairspray is good but I m not really fancy it. Maybe it is not my cup of tea. I prefer coffee :)

Derick Tenh P.S said...

eat shit la u ;P

unexplainable said...

thnx for your comment teacher, but anyway, i guess you noe that the results came out & her two uncles were found dead.sob. her couz is healing, tho. anyway. i changed my link to http://brendathoughts.blogspot.com/. thnx again.

brenda

Derick Tenh P.S said...

ur very welcum.

well, i guess d oni thing v can do now is to pray that their poor souls rest in peace, and may the living be able to heal, move on & put this tragedy behind.

God bless.