Monday, October 29, 2007

Life, and nuthing like it.

shiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!

Life has been pretty shhhiiiittttyyyyyy lately. well, i guess, bad things just cum in sets, one after another, like an endless parade of hooligans, beatin da crap outta me. ARRRRRRR!!!! i so hate my life rite now!!!!!! I HATE THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO CHANGE IT REMAINS STAGNANT!!! I HATE HOW THINGS ALWAYS GET FUCKED UP IN THE WORST FUCKING WAYS POSSIBLE!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wokay, sorry for loosing it there, jus had to get it off my chest. (inhaling, exhaling, inhaling again, deep.....) Now, lets talk like the civilized ppl tat we are. (are we?)
actually, life's been pretty static for me lately.(minus da damn fucked up part of it)
i've been spending everyday having insomniac nights(as in bein able to fall asleep only after 5/6am, YES! in da mornin), waking up after noon everyday(almost) and try my best to stuff food into myself to prevent my gastric problem frm gettin even worst than its already is. i will then just lie around da house, on my bed, on my bedrum floor, on the sofa in da living space, but not on da living room's floor coz its seriously dusty! then i wud just watch some tvs, or re-watch some dvds, read, read, read, read..... go online, go offline, then go online again, then offline......

sounds pathetically boring doesn't it. and it is, as a matter of fact, pathetically boring, sigh....

well, enuf of da bad stuff. at least there's sum highlights throughout my bloody boring days. welll, let me see..... ermmmm........

1. The occasional outing for movies, meals or just plain 'long-kai' with my existing friends. although not as often as i would like it to be.

2. The 'goin-out-for-yam-char-and-stuffing-oily-roti-into-our- mouth-until-we-get-sick-and-grow-disgustingly-fat' ritual that i have with my housemates. yeah, this is like the highlights of my days.

3. The random traveling that i get to do with my housemate lately, we're cherishing our final days together(tat came out kinda wrong). we went to a lot places tat we've nvr been to b4 n took crazy photos like its nobody's business (it is nobody's business).

4. Finishing book that i've always wanted to read. although i hate the feeling of finishing a book. i would often stop reading it and put it aside when i've reached the final few pages. i guess i just freakin detest endings.

5. ......

5. .......

5. ..........

5. SHIT!!! i can't think of a five......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend you know something...our lifestyle is almost the same and i think i am gaining weight...sigh sigh sigh...i can't afford to be fat in this era i am in...hahaha...

Anyway, you and i have some discussion to do...so do get online when possible.

Derick Tenh P.S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derick Tenh P.S said...

shuckssss! i'm gaining weight too, & they cum in da form of inches around my 3 most problematic areas: my chest, waist and arse! m so turnin into a cow!

i guess tats how life is for sad ppl like us. wanna go travel, but no $$$. wanna go out, no ppl to teman. wanna work, m too picky so cant find a suitable job.... and da list goes on and on..

ps: i've tried to get u on YM many times, but ur either not online when i'm on, or ur online but not infront of ur laptop. sigh.... i guess jodoh is indeed di tangan tuhan then =P

Mel said...

Tenh, hope you feel better after bashing hehehe HEy, guess what? I'm putting on weight too! Yippee! I can join the club hahaha

The funny thing is, I don't seem to feel or realise it until I step onto the weighing scale and WHOA! It's one of those mind-boggling unsolved mysteries of all time hmmm...You should write a comical poem about weight gain! :D

That will give us "cows" something to laugh about and jingle our respective flabby parts? hahaha! :D

Joanna said...

hi TEACHER! =D

i would be writing in yr chatbox but apparently my cookies are deactivated or smth.. and i've no idea how to activate them.. aiyah i dunno =S

yr life seems interesting.. hmm =)

Derick Tenh P.S said...

Hi Joanna,

No la, my life is currently anything but interesting. if i were to write a book about it then it would probably break the Guineas Record as the thinnest book ever to be written =P i like readin all ur blogs, u guys seems to be havin loads of fun growing up (*_*)~* EnVy !!!

Meow-Meow: writing a satire about my pain & suffering? i dun think i will be doin tat anytime soon :(
i weighted myself two day ago at IKEA, & i gained 5KGS!!!!! i'm now freakin 67KGs!!!! God!! Take me!!! its now or never!!!